g-Force™ R1 & R1S Tire
- One second faster laps than the competition on a 1 mile road course. (Test conducted by The Tire Rack at the Michelin LPG facility) - g-Control™ sidewall inserts generate tremendous cornering force with excellent driver feedback
- Helps to turn your fastest laps.: Predictable grip inspires confidence and helps lower your lap times.
- Predictable grip character that's easy to drive at the limit, and confidence inspiring for the quickest lap times in amateur road race competition.: Easy to drive at the grip limit
- Can be used at different wheel postions and rotated in both directions, to maximize tread life for the most possible laps at the race track.: Symmetric, non-directional tread design
- Minimal break-in required. Molded to 4/32nds of an inch tread depth. No shaving required.: Competition ready
- Split second steering response and precise turn-in enable precision at the track.: Razor sharp steering response
- The g-Force R1 tread compound offers quick warm-up, superior cornering power and consistent grip lap after lap.: Best in R1 DOT street legal class dry grip
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Mud-Terrain T/A® KM Tire (BFGoodrich®)
Latitude® Tour Tire (Michelin®)
Radial T/A® Tire (BFGoodrich®)
Primacy™ HP Tire (Michelin®)
Primacy® MXV4® Tire (Michelin®)
XPS Traction® Tire (Michelin®)
Commercial T/A® Traction Tire (BFGoodrich®)
Pilot® Sport A/S Plus Tire (Michelin®)
LTX® A/S Tire (Michelin®)
LTX® A/T2 Tire (Michelin®)
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.