- New silica tread compounds and better lateral water evacuation to help you stop 7 feet sooner than the competitor's tire.
- Greater density of full depth 3-D Active Sipes allow 8% more biting edges than the MICHELIN® LTX® M/S tire.
- The new 3-D Active Sipes and optimized contact patch of MaxTouch construction™ combine to deliver 20,000 more miles.
- All Michelin® tires have a Standard Manufacturer's Limited Warranty, which covers defects in workmanship and materials for the life of the original usable tread, or for 6 years from date of purchase, whichever occurs first.
- Michelin® LTX® M/S2 tires carry an additional 70,000 mile limited warranty for treadwear or mileage.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Michelin® LTX® A/T2 Tire (Michelin®)
Michelin® LTX® A/S Tire (Michelin®)
Michelin® XPS Traction® Tire (Michelin®)
Michelin® Latitude® Tour Tire (Michelin®)
Long Trail T/A® Tour Tire (BFGoodrich®)
Destination A/T Tire (Firestone)
Dueler A/T REVO 2 with Uni-T Tire (Bridgestone)
Rugged Trail T/A® Tire (BFGoodrich®)
Laredo® Cross Country™ Tire (Uniroyal®)
Destination LE with UNI-T Tire (Firestone)
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.